Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Part Of Judiciary is corrupt: Mamta Banerjee

 part of Indian Judiciary as corrupt and ready for sale

Kolkata: A new controversy has erupted with Mamta Banerjee calling a piece of Indian Judiciary as 'Corrupt' and ready for 'Sale'. Fiery Mamta said "aami jaani aamar upoor re case hote pore thik aache kore dao case ( I know there can be a case against me for this, I am ready bring it onn!) " Looks like our didi is sure that she will buy judges and get decision in her favor.

Union Law Minister Mr. Salman Khurshid said, " I don't know why she (Mamta) is making such comments. Already our ship is sinking and she is adding more shit on it. We cant even say anything to her. Guys please Judiciary is not for sale but yes My two room set in Greater Kailash-I is available for rent. Any one interested can mail me at Salmanbadbola@Upa.gov.in." 

When we approached Mr. Manmohan Singh for his comments he started reciting his speech for 15th August. On being told that he has already given the same speech in the morning and nation has heard it he modestly said, "I know that I have given this speech before but I have no permission to speak a word further than this." while we were about to leave his place he silently whispered, " You people go to 10 Janpath for interview, mera naam mat lena par please." For those who do no know 10 Janpath is Sonia Gandhi's address!

Mohan Singh, MP said," I don't know if judiciary is also on sale or not. We have many other things on sale like votes, questions to be asked in parliament etc. Let it be then. After all these judges have also a right to income."

Kiran Bedi tweeted, Media shows a small rape with so details but does nothing on corrupt judiciary.

Former Telecom Minister Mr. A raja said, " Thanks Mamta for your support. I have tried. Now lets see. Fingers crossed."

Baba Ramdev Said, "Accha sahi me?? Bhai to firjudge se setting karwa k do teen kamre hume High Court me dila do Anshan or Ashram dono k liye bhadiya jagha hai. Kaala dhan laao and judge ko kharido."

Opposition party leader Vijay Kymar Goyal said, " The whole government is corrupt. This has had impact on judiciary too. Our party wants that PM must resign now."

-Siddhant Sharma
Please Note: The story is entirely fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment