Friday, August 24, 2012

Kalmadi given clean chit after preliminary investigation



NEW DELHI: The recent developments in CWG Scam has raised many eye brows with the name of Mr. Suresh Kalmadi been omitted by CBI ( Recently known, Congress Bureau of Investigation) in its recent submissions.

The Charge-sheet says, "Sanjay Mohindroo obtained the approval of chairman (OC) on October 24, 2008 for making exorbitant payment of 146,868 pounds to AM Films UK Ltd and in conspiracy with T S Darbari and M Jeychandran fraudulently got the said payment released from CWG OC."


The news as it broke was celebrated by Congress supporters. There were mass rallies all around the country where in jubilant Kalmadi fans went on singing and dancing. Local NSUI group had prepared an all new track for the occasion "Chodo kal ki baatein, Kal ki baat purani, Nayi government me likhenge firse nayi kahani.. wo kalmadi.... wo kalmadi......."


Suresh Kalmadi was really happy and emotional. With tears in his eyes he said " I always believed that I will make it. I will thank my God, congress for giving me support. At one moment I thought its all over, but luckily our CBI did great job." Kalmadi went on to add, " I always hated being left out kid, I remember my days at St. Vincent's High School, Pune, I had my ways of doing things but people called me cheater. I made new rules but people called me loser. But I was over-confident about my ways and I managed to stick on them. Today whole world knows how wonderfully I organised CWG on and off play field. I had been saying since first day that I was not involved in this I was busy in looking after the stadiums." When we asked him that the stadiums too weren't completed on time, he reprimanded, "Now that to was my responsibility?? It had to be done by engineers and construction parties. I was just looking after that no builder starts any illegal construction. And I was successful in it. BITCH PLEASE.


Reacting to the situation PM Manmohan Singh said, "Suresh had done nothing wrong. He only reacted as any prudent person would have had reacted to the situation. Luckily to my surprise there are many prudent people in our party."


Sonia Gandhi in a press conference said,"With India's most busted sorry trusted organisation giving almost a clear chit to Suresh, I think it makes the view clear that our Government is Clinic All Clear. Now if any one says a word against us we will break his Heads and Shoulders."


We happen to meet some one who was silent on the matter so far infact people even snubbed his existence. Its Mr. Ramesh Kalmadi younger brother of Mr. Suresh Kalmadi. He said," Bhaiaa is innocent. He is just suffering from anterograde amnesia wohi jo Ghajini me Aamir ko hua tha. Bhaiaa forget things easily and quickly.We face this problem in house too. I remember how he kept on signing cheques and kept paying people. He was misused for his innocence and childish attitude."


Opposition party leader Miss Sushma Swaraj said," We are not shocked with this, Government has been doing this before and it did it again. We demand PM should resign."


After this Mr A. Raja has filed new petition is Supreme Court asking his inquiry to be done by CBI only.


We contacted CBI Director, Amar Pratap Singh. He said," Please do not take things to be final. This is not the last. We are still working."
And He did meant his words, CBI yesterday filed a new FIR against Mr. Kalmadi. Looks like worries are still not over for Mr. Kalmadi.
We will keep you updated for more.
-Siddhant Sharma

Please Note: The Story is fake entirely.

1 comment: