Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Main wapis aunga : An autobiograbhy by Shoaib Malik Ex Pakistan Cricket team Captain.

Pakistan: In his autobiography named 'Main Wapis Aunga' ex Pakistan cricket team captain, Shoaib Malik has made many shocking disclosures. He says, " Even I was been contacted by bookies for not scoring runs, but eventually I did it myself. " He adds " I am a true Pakistani Cricket fan." Shoib's regret on living on the earning on his wife are also made clear when he says " India's Mahesh bhupathi and Sania, My wife (My Totta ) had won the mixed doubles title 2010. However there is a dispute over the prize money..
Instead of 50:50 split she wanted 85% of the prize money which I think was quite justified with me being unemployed."
Shoaib Malik has also appealed to IPL team owners for considering him in the next season of the IPL. He tries to lure them by saying, " Get me in and you get absolutely hot and seducing cheer leader for free; My wife Sania. " Sania Mirza is out in England for the olympics currently so she was unavailable for comments. -Abhishek Bhardwaj Please Note: The news is entirely fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment